Danner Wildland Tactical Firefighter Boot - 8” black
Our all-new wildland tactical firefighter blends the lightweight and supportive benefits of an alpine hiker with the stringent standards of a nfpa-certified boot to deliver the most effective wildland firefighting boot on the market today.
At Danner, they are craftsmen. They pay attention to details. They forgo quantity for quality, with the knowledge that the boots they craft are no better than the hands that create them.
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Fire resistant, durable rough-out leather upper
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Lightweight, mountaineering-inspired, athletic design
- Full-length polypropylene board with integrated steel shank for optimal rigidity and stability underfoot
- NFPA 1977: 2011 edition certified
PLEASE NOTE THESE BOOTS ARE NOT ALWAYS IN STOCK! IF ON HAND, WE WILL SHIP IMMEDIATELY. HOWEVER, DUE TO MANUFACTURER DELAYS DELIVERY TIME CAN RUN UP TO 8 WEEKS. PLEASE CALL TO VERIFY STOCK. 619-525-7286