Fire Axe Inc. Firefighter Pickhead Axe 36", Polished, Wood Handle.
Firefighter Pickhead Axe 36", Polished Head, Wood Handle. Modeled after the famed "Seagrave Axe" carried by Los Angeles City Firemen in the early 1900s. This is the axe carried by the LAFD today. See a proud and practical firefighter reflected in your axe. This is more than just another axe. It's a work of functional fireman's art that you can swing with power and pride for generations to come. The Firefighter Axe may look like a decorative presentation axe, but it's made to be used. Used daily. Used hard. Then proudly passed down to the next firefighter in your family. Today's cheaper machine-made fire axes simply can't compare.
- Pickhead, Polished
- Wooden handle is crafted of high grade Tennessee Hickory
- Material: High grade tool steel, heat treated
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC: 50-58.
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Pick: 4-5/8", patented design
- Blade Cutting Surface: 4-3/4"
- Handle Guard: Patented feature extends 1-1/2" below head