True North L-2 RIT Bag
Made with True North's exclusive FR Iron-Cloth the L-2 sets a new standard for rescue bags. The L-2 is the same size, and has many of the same features as the L-1, but with one BIG difference – pull the side zipper and the bag expands to allow the addition of a rope bag (sold separately, rope bag can hold up to 200' of 9mm Kevlar line). Our new ultra tough Fire Resistant Iron-Cloth combined with the Heat-Shield skid plate makes the L-2 the toughest bag on the market, top-to-bottom. The skid plate allows the bag to glide over the roughest surfaces and makes it extremely wear resistant during training evolutions. Innovative access-hatch design makes access to spare face piece and valve set quick and easy.
- Designed to hold all makes of masks and bottles
- Quick-Draw transfill hose pocket pulls hose end out and ready to grab
- Heat-Shield skid plate covers bottom to protect bag and get you there fast
- Flashlight holder on top makes bag easier to find in low visibility conditions
- 60" shoulder strap can be re-positioned for carrying, dragging, or lowering the air bottle
- Two tool pockets provide fast access to small hand tools, light sticks,
- Optional rope bag -- See L2 Search Rope Bag
- Weight: 5 LBS
- Materials: Heat-Shield, Fire-Resistant Canvas, Metal Hardware, 3M Reflective Tape
- Sizes: 36" x 13" x 10"