True North Spitfire Wildland Pack Gen 2
Designed by Hotshots, our mid-sized fire pack has the capacity to carry extra gear for those long days in the field. Cal Fire approved and NFPA 1977 Certified.
Features fusee pockets, a fire shelter or SAR case with huge side pockets for water or accessories and a hydration reservoir pocket. Approved for use by the Cal Fire Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Working Group and NFPA 1977 Certified.
Now offers superior ergonomic support harness for comfort and true MOLLE system compatibility on the hip belt that confirms to the 1" MOLLE webbing standard.
- New Hip Belt and Harness offer superior ergonomic comfort
- Waist belt upgraded to true MOLLE system
- Compatible with all MOLLE accessories and fire shelter
- SCS™ patented load-trapping suspension
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (fits standard & large shelter)
- Zippered side pockets each hold two 1L Bottles
- 12 Fusee carrying capacity
- Interior mesh organizer pockets
- No swing fire shelter case
- Capacity: 2250 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, Nylon Webbing, Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 6"
- Weight: 4 LBS