Whites 10 Inch Wildland Firefighting Boot Hathorn Explorer Line Scout Plain Toe Logger
IMPORTANT: THESE BOOTS RUN A HALF SIZE LARGE. IF YOU NORMALLY WEAR A SIZE 10, WE RECOMMEND YOU ORDER A SIZE 9.5
PLEASE NOTE THESE BOOTS ARE NOT ALWAYS IN STOCK. IF ON HAND, WE WILL SHIP IMMEDIATELY. HOWEVER, DUE TO MANUFACTURER DELAYS DELIVERY TIME CAN RUN UP TO 8 WEEKS. IF YOU NEED THESE BOOTS IMMEDIATELY PLEASE CALL TO VERIFY STOCK.
White's Hathorn Explorer is a 10 Inch Wildland Firefighting Boot. Over the river and through the woods, these boots keep on working. Hathorn's Plain-Toe Loggers are hard working boots at a hard to believe price. Life or death. White's Smoke Jumpers have often made the difference. Firefighters and smokejumpers have long depended on White's Smoke Jumper boots to get them through the toughest conditions. Now available in a lace-to-toe design for firm ankle support and adjustment, plus a deep-tread Vibram® outsole for excellent traction.
Hathorn Explorer by White's.
- Hand lasted and bottomed at the White's Boot factory
- Imported 5.5 - 6.5 oz. 10" leather uppers
- 9 Iron leather insole for added strength
- Machined leather welt construction for strength and ease of repair
- Leather shank for proven durability
- 9 Iron Vibram® rubber midsole for light weight
- Robus heel base for light weight
- In accordance with NFPA 1977-2005. Meets or exceeds requirements of NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2005 Edition
REFUND POLICY: ALL BOOTS MUST BE IN NEW CONDITION AND NOT WORN OUTSIDE OR ON DUTY AND HAVE THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING. IF THERE IS A MANUFACTURER DEFECT IN QUESTION PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US IMMEDIATELY TO DISCUSS.